Paris Hilton Sparkles

Here’s Paris Hilton’s DJ premier. Just think… those sparkles on her dress are probably real diamonds. Random thoughts: “End of Days.” “Actually way more entertaining than some of the DJs I saw this weekend.” “Jesus WTF”.

“Paris Hilton World Premiere As A DJ.” – donskip.com

For more info: parishilton.com

via Maria NineoNine

This entry was written by Oliver Chesler, posted on June 25, 2012 at 11:56 am, filed under DJ and tagged . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post.

16 Responses to “Paris Hilton Sparkles”

1. Maria 909 says:

Ohh Olivah!

2. Tommy Mayonnaise via Facebook says:

:facepalm:

3. Kent says:

I think we need something like this to happen so we get a new generation or revolution of DJ/Electronic Music artist.

4. Steve Deconinck via Facebook says:

The Maya’s were right afterall..there’s no turning back now!

5. oliver lets steal her dj costume and have you do a set in drag… paris hilton dj swag drag…

6. dominic says:

“insert really bad comments”

7. Tazz says:

I’m just going to avoid comment on the music.

and comment that the set and pyro crew need to take some lessons from MoH

8. Shizzaw says:

I just can’t wait till you do a b2b together… vocals and all… it’ll be EPIC :)

9. Mason says:

It doesn’t look like anybody is having fun

10. Ted T. Rux Mueller I’m in!!!!

11. then i do believe the billing for the next madison show should be, The Horrorist as, DJ Paris Hilton. We could call the show one night in paris…

12. Ted T. Rux Mueller As long as I sparkle!

13. Chud says:

She’s not any more or less talented than any other ass clown DJ which includes every DJ ever. To be paid homage to while you hit play on a CD player or laptop and bob your head for 5 hours is beyond me. This is the worst form of plagiarism and misdirected praise ever in the art and entertainment world. It’s like waving a paintbrush around near a painting that you didn’t paint and then taking the credit for it.

14. Rattmouth says:

This one made me laugh… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n0tBaMG4Tc

Please delete my previous comment. I tried to use an embed code, but I guess that is only for the one and only Oliver. =)