The Horrorist 2012 Preview

I’m off the Berlin today. I’ll let the video above speak for itself. I’ve been working hard on music for you. I hope you like it. More to come before the November release!

June – NEW Single “Take this Step” with remixes by Pet Duo, Lenny Dee, Mark Hawkins and Brian Burger
August – NEW Single and VIDEO “The Man Master” with remix by David Carretta
October – NEW Single TBA
November – NEW ALBUM “Fire Funmania”

Come see The Horrorist Live: May 25 – Berlin, May 26 – Edinburg, June 1 – Magdeburg, June 2 – Leipzig, July 21 – Rotterdam…

Side projects with Tom Carpenter, Richter, Alex Kvitta, Pet Duo and more.

For more info: thehorrorist.com

This entry was written by Oliver Chesler, posted on May 24, 2012 at 11:28 am, filed under music and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post.

13 Responses to “The Horrorist 2012 Preview”

1. slueshy says:

Oliver, i really like your previous longplay effort, but this thing turns me on way harder. looking forward!!! it’s dangerous, sexy and in good shape

2. Mason says:

Dude, awesome. Lenny Dee and Pet Duo remixes!

3. Tazz says:

Geil Super Geil

Deeper Lyrics, Deeper electric beats…it’s just awesome

…Lenny Dee?….Industrial Strength?….My lord the horror of the Horrorist is back with a vengeance!

4. Wicked Sushi says:

I kept rewinding to the songs at 3:16 and 4:26 at least like ten times already. So good. Can’t wait to hear them in full.

5. Philipp says:

Whoohooo…

that looks like there is some wicked shit to come 8D

I also love the fact, that these tunes seem a little more club friendly, then your last album. Give us something to dance to … =D

Best success, cheers,

Philipp

6. dominic says:

back into hard music? :)

7. Schwarzkopff says:

great work !!!!! as usual

8. habi hackbeatz says:

hey master of desaster…
    i love your beatz…
    but i don´t know the name of the song
    in your preview2012 at 3:13 please give me an answer
    this shit is so crazy
    for me is this 0:30 min in the video the best of the year 2012
    this style is sooo fuckin good… CARRY ON… all the best for you from leipzig germany

• The song is called “Heart of Steel” and it will be on my next album Fire Funmania which comes out in November…. and… thanks!

• habi hackbeatz says:

for what????thats real you are so good in the last time(3years) i only hear your music… thank you tooo much when is your next party near leipzig??? see you

9. habi hackbeatz says:

but one question why you don´t press your albums on vinyl?????

• The number of people interested in vinyl these days is too low to even pay for the pressing. However we are planning some special things. In fact the last single “The Man Master” is coming out on 7″ next week!

10. habi hackbeatz says:

what a fucking shit… can you not press special 4 releases for special people for a special price! I want to pay!!!
    My favorite sentence from you!!!
    I´M NOT TAKING “NO“ FOR AN ANSWER!!!!HH!!!!
    habi hackbeatz