Joyless Pleasure Remixed

I am very proud to announce the release of Joyless Pleasure Remixed. Haujobb, Frank Kvitta, Phil J, Tomas Tulpe, Millimetric, Cute Heels, Acrosome, Rumpelfilter, Steinkind, Miss Duckin, Miro Pajic, Humandroid, Raytrace, Mac Vaughn, People Theatre, Johann Afterglow, Dom Dumoulin, Angst and Stamba have all created remixes. Everyone did a fantastic job. It’s available today on iTunes, Amazon and the Andtroid Marketplace. Next week it will be available on Beatport. So do tell me which mixes you like the best. The best way to support Wire to the Ear is to buy some of my music and/or click over to the places this release is for sale and give it a nice review and rating. I wish I could still fit into that grey suit and orange turtleneck.

“Joyless Pleasure is like a jewelry piece but in electronic music.” – morganistik.com

Available now: iTunes, Amazon, Android Market

1. proper glad its finally out :) – cool cover too man

2. yeah cool cover and thanks alot for the opportunity :)

3. I was actually listening to Joyless Pleasure just as I read the tweet about this. Can’t wait to hear these. Also, haha, thirding on that cover.

4. you fascist! stop censoring me! lol

1. I can’t help it… this is one of the advantages of owning my own server & site. People worked hard on the remixes please be kind. Thanks!

1. yeah well people worked hard to establish the nazi regime too. guess we should be allowed to criticize them either.

way to go.

5. Merlijn Nimmegeers December 10, 2011 at 5:04 pm

I’m glad to see an Acrosome remix! :D

6. Just finished listening to the album. I enjoy the variety of the tracks a lot. My favorites right now are probably “Modern (Phil J Remix)” (such nice melodies) and “Joyless Pleasure (Frank Kvitta Remix)”. Well worth it.

1. That Phil J remix is very interesting… definitely surprised me when I heard it.

7. Absolutely wonderful, burned to a CD and into the car it goes to spread the noise block by block!

8. Yeah! Finally!
    It’s become an amazing release! I’m proud I could have been part of this!
    Thanks again!

9. Merlijn Nimmegeers December 15, 2011 at 4:27 pm

Really love the Acrosome Remix.