Retard World

The FP – Trailer from Trost Bros. on Vimeo.

I called this post “Retard World”. I could have also called it “End of Days”. Please watch the movie trailer above. Please tell me this is a joke, a fake trailer or a bad dream. How is something so stupid possible? America’s financial rating should be downgraded solely on the basis we can produce something like this.

“THE FP is a little difficult to explain; it’s basically a gang warfare movie, except instead of rumbles the rival gangs fight it out with Dance Dance Revolution.” – aintitcool.com

For more info: aintitcool.com/node/50632

1. oh wow! got me on the floor!

2. comon Im pretty sure thats a pisstake :p – funny if it is I think. I actually mildly enjoyed the slight Carpenter-ish feel to the first few scene provided by the late 70s ish arpline and the blatant Snake Pliskin ripoff with the eyepatch :D

3. ‘dance with your mind! not your feet!’ brilliant. i’m downloading it a dozen times from itunes when it comes out. when itunes tells me that i have already purchased this item, i will create a new account and purchase it again. and again.

4. imdb lists is as a ‘comedy’. i think we’re all safe, oliver. :D

5. From the makers of ‘Battle Bitches’!

6. It’s pretty rare for a trailer to have so much swearing, so my guess is it’s a pisstake, ala Troma or something.

Some decent cinematography in there, even if the story is woeful.

7. This is totally parody, I mean it must be! But if it is one of those Troma-style movies, it’s really kind of a big budget version of it! :)

8. I thought it was great! They should really make that film.

9. oh man, this is totally real and the film is super-amazing. i saw it last month at the fantasia film festival in montreal (http://www.fantasiafest.com/, probably the best film festival that exists), and it completely blew everyone away. probably the funniest movie i’ve seen all year, and i can’t remember ever being in a theatre with people cracking up that much the entire movie. 100% worth watching as soon as you get a chance, no hyperbole there.

10. ahahahaha mad max meets footloose for the xbox generation…