1. What type of sync does it take there?

2. absolute awesomez – KORG are kicking ass with this, Roland are unfortunately not kicking ass with the Jupiter-80 IMO :/

3. Yeah°° Nice Korg Toy

4. No mention of this on the Korg website Oliver (as of now at least). Where’s more info on this?

1. It is now. On April 5 it wasn’t. Thanks though.

5. I think the official announcement is still to come…tomorrow I think?

6. James Bernard April 5, 2011 at 4:52 pm

Very interesting.. only downer I see is that it’s only an 8 step sequencer.. but as you say.. if it sounds good… I like the design of it.. very minimal.. almost DIY looking.

7. ugh…I get it, and can’t wait to hear it….but why does playing/programming the mono series have to be like picking a lock?

8. im assuming and hoping that they will release schematics for this guy too!

9. Suddenly, wives and girlfriends everywhere are relieved of Christmas anxiety.
    Way to go Korg.

10. @ Jason

hahahahaha good one! hehe

11. Kicking like the Monotron…..I love how Korg can go big and small all at the same time….and always delivering fantastic….fun…playable…ingenious music gear!!!

12. I touched it @ Musikmesse: Nice sound, extremely fun, but from what i heart it might be more expensive than most here expect…and i think with Doepfer and MFB there are intersting alternatives around…There is also more information about it in the offical “KORG Inside” magazine (in german) that were available at the Korg booth.