Traktor Kontrol S4

I’m surprised it took so long for Native Instruments to come up with a full hardware solution for Traktor. I’ve always been intrigued by M-Audio’s Torq and Xponent but I never actually saw anyone using Xponent in an actual nightclub. I think we will be seeing a lot of Kontrol S4s around. The hardcase with laptop stand is a very smart move by NI. I’m always making my own mixes using Traktor maybe this will finally push me to do it in front of people. $999 and $189 for the hardcase. If the hardware is rugged they have a winner.

“Custom-tailored for TRAKTOR, the S4 fuses a premium-quality 4 channel DJ mixer, a built-in 24 bit/96 kHz soundcard, an intuitive controller, and the flagship TRAKTOR PRO S4 software…” – native-instruments.com

For more info: native-instruments.com

1. Yeah – I agree with you; it’s very interesting, and it’ll be down to the build quality. The case makes for a nice package. I’m looking forward to trying it out!

2. now i know why they had 50% off on traktor upgrades in june…..:D

3. Anyone know of any demo models I cant be bothered waiting for there release in OZ.

4. I have the Kontrol X1 and the build quality is fantastic. I expect the S4 will be the same, if not better.

5. I am a hardcore vinyl junkie but i have to say that i might actually buy this……….

6. ergonomic laptop stand October 23, 2010 at 9:56 am

dj laptop stand

Make sure it fits – Make sure that the stand is going to fit your laptop. Sure, many laptops are the same in size, but your screen could vary. Also, if you have a netbook, these are going to be quite smaller than your other computers. Many stands are going to have the dimensions, so make sure that you look into it.

dj laptop stand