Russian Cannibal Goths Eat 16 Year Old Girl

When I was a teenager I lived in an alternate world obsessed with music. The clothes I wore and the music was a large part of who I was. Sometimes youth and music can take humans beyond what is normally accepted as rational behavior. Apparently two Russian goths named Maxim Golovatskikh and Yury Mozhnov killed a 16 year old girl and fed her to a lodger. Here’s the story…

“Two Russian men, goths as you can see above, are accused of chopping up a 16-year-old girl and serving her with potatoes to a lodger. The trial has now been postponed after the juror had to be excused while examining photographs of student Karina Barduchian after her death. Maxim Golovatskikh and his friend florist Yury Mozhnov, both 20, drowned 16-year-old Karina Barduchian in a bath, then carved up her body and served her meat with potatoes to a lodger. The lodger, Ekaterina Zinovyeva, told the court in St Petersburg they had a party with their Goth friends on the night of the murder in January, 2009. Karina, who was in love with Golovatskikh, stayed the night, she said. ” – side-line.com

Has music ever made you do something you regretted later?

For more of the story and a Chinese reenactment head to: side-line.com

1. I met a girl one night in new york city… well… you know.

2. I have a sudden urge to sing “Last night a DJ ate my spleen…”

3. >>Has music ever made you do something you regretted later?<<

…Fall in love?

4. This story is really old & proves the rule for the 1000000th time

the best way to kill a subculture – to let the kids in

5. I prefer them to be a bit older. The meat tends to be a little too gamey and wild tasting at the age of 16. But it’s nothing hot sauce cant take care of, and a tall cider to wash it all down.

6. Yeah. Russian goths cannibals) this post is not like casual Oliver Chesler’s post)
    I live in russia. yeah. it actually could happen in St. Petersburg cuz there’re a lot of goths there. n that whole city is insane a bit)
    I heard legends like during Siege of Leningrad (in WW2) some people did such things but it was another story cuz they didn’t have food.
    And even then I heard stories like this.
    beware of goths man)
    I got 2 gigs soon in St. Petersburg) Dangerous place))

7. i did ask this my friend for 50 dollars to go see a movie with my friends…

8. Maybe they were Visigoths.

9. apparently hardcore goths only drink stella artois.

10. One of the culprits was a street butcher, during the day
    It is not made obvious in the new,s but this was a much more collected cannibal act, than the average spontanious attacks you hear of

He wanted to eat a girl and he found one.
    not much of her would have been left, I think they ate her thighs and calves, her bottom her belly muscles her arms, and her ribs I know its not very nice but
    to be honest if they did it properly the meal may have been quite nice.
    I can think of worse things to eat than a 16 year old girls rump