PSP Audioware Nitro on sale for $10.

pspnitro

Nitro is one of my all time favorite plug-ins. It mangles audio in a high end way better than any other plug I own. To be honest if I had a $399 ready to blow I would buy Nitro instead of Komplete. It’s that great of an effect. If you’re a [k] fool go buy yourself some karma and go legit with Nitro. The deal’s at Audiomidi.com: click here

“It offers many filter types derived from analog prototypes in addition to other useful processing blocks such as phaser, bit-crusher/downsampler, waveshaper and interpolated delay blocks. These can be connected to each other using virtually any routing scheme. The advanced control signal generators are capable of modulating most of the processing parameters, making this plug-in an essential tool for sound design and experimental purposes.” – www.pspaudioware.com

More info about Nitro: www.pspaudioware.com

This entry was written by Oliver Chesler, posted on July 16, 2009 at 5:06 pm, filed under Uncategorized and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post.

9 Responses to “PSP Audioware Nitro on sale for $10.”

1. James Welch says:

It says on the site, no international paypal payments, does that rule out U.K. purchases? :(

2. Raytrace says:

I’m pretty sure I read on a forum that you can use a credit card :)

3. gish says:

Cool that you’ve posted the news :)
    One of my favorites as well.

4. Richter says:

Thank you for let me know,Oliver.
    Yeah,you can use a credit card if you buy it from outside the US.I’ve bought it yesterday.
    PSP have really interesting plug in: i’m using also PSP Vintage Warmer as Limiter as plug in on Cubase Master and it works very,very well.

I think i will buy other stuff from them.

5. Peter says:

Just picked this up (UK with a credit card, no international Paypal as noted before) – it seems pretty good, light load on the CPU authentication went easily. It will be interesting to combine this with Timeless 2 by fabfilter.

6. The Googly says:

Glad you turned me on to this. It sounds Fantastic.

7. Simon says:

Hey Oliver,
    Nice link-up there. I hope they give you a cut from all the traffic you’re driving to them ;-)
    I just had a quick play with the presets and a chunky square-wave combo from the brilliant TAL Eleck7ro. Sounded wicked … by turns sweet & evolving or a mess of filthy noise. Brilliant! I reckon I’m gonna spend a few weeks using it in place of the filters on all my synths :-)
    Wrrrp!