All lights go green! Akai APC40 in action.

Ableton Live & Akai APC40 from Sound Recipes on Vimeo.

This video has been making the rounds this week. The new Akai APC40 Ableton Controller definitely seems to be the one to go to for controlling Live at the moment. If nothing else it sure looks pretty!

Want some more APC40 videos? Check out Ableton’s offical intro video: click here and Akai’s own promo video: click here

Are you going to get one of these?

This entry was written by Oliver Chesler, posted on May 14, 2009 at 5:38 am, filed under Ableton Live, hardware and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post.

12 Responses to “All lights go green! Akai APC40 in action.”

1. MMI says:

Need a bucket under my desk to catch the drool.

2. Vergel E says:

think it would be religiously wrong to use this with Reaktor? (joking)

Actually I’m looking forward to playing with the control while using Resolume. THAT is where I wanna see this thing go.

3. ronnie says:

I don’t have much use for the APC40, yet I still really, really would like to have one…
    But first I need to spend some more time with my Maschine

4. dominic says:

it’s gonna be mine for sure hehehe

5. Yep im definitely gonna get one of these. Imagine the possibilities when you pair the APC40 with NI´s Maschine especially on stage. Im really looking forward to that ;)

What about you Oliver ? Think this should fit very well in your workflow :)

Cheers

6. dominic says:

i think the last time i was that excited was when i bought the Remote 25 SL. :)

7. Hannes says:

the vid doesn’t seem to be online anymore, but I also enjoyed this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj3kF6dt4uo&fmt=18

8. Darren says: