1. that really makes me paranoid lol – I respect it for it though :D

2. Ah, yes, Cunningham and James. Just check out everything Chris Cunningham has directed (YouTube his name)–while not all of it involves Aphex Twin, a lot of it does, and the rest may as well. I often forget they are two different people.

3. Windowlicker and Monkey Drummer.

4. You’re missing Windowlicker maybe… There’s a great DVD of Chris Cunningham’s videos, put out by Palm Pictures. I think the best one is the Bjork All is Full of Love, which I imagine is what Stanley Kubrick’s AI could of been. (Chris worked for Stanley for some time) The Squarepusher – Come on my selector video is really great too. He was supposedly adapting / directing William Gibson’s Neuromancer as a feature film but I’m not sure what ever became of that.

5. I also just saw this one recently. Definitely one of my favorite music videos. Equal parts hilarious, dark humor and absolutely terrifying atmosphere. I watch it once a week :)

6. This is awesome, also check out the Spike Jonze one, so many good clips

^^^This one’s certainly not for Sunday mornings

7. I love the starwars version he made.

A great performance!

(and that even since i am not a big starwars fan)

8. Yep they Chris Cunningham really has done some amazing work. That Bjork video is amazing, totally captured the feeling of the song and the window licker video is like david lee roth met ll cool j in a back alley in bizzaro land.

9. @Joe – the full run of flex was on show at the apocalypse exhibition in london in 2000… fantastic stuff, but i was very pissed off that the cunningham dvd had the cut to three mins version… i felt it had a lot more presence over ten or twelve minutes of idiocy and violence and love. apparenlty cc wasn’t thrilled with it ultimately. gah. ship it all and let the public decide:-) the same exhibition had the chapman bros “fucking hell”, which i still intend to have them remake for my reception once i’m sufficiently capitalised…

10. The one from Star Wars is this one, actually:

He played a VJ Set at Japan!
    And it sounds really Horrorist friendly ;)